PROGRAM BILLING SPECIALIST
We have an immediate opportunity for multiple Billing Specialists in the Irwindale area for a three month or longer project. These positions require exceptional organizational skills, the ability to prioritize accordingly, and meet deadlines. Construction or Manufacturing background is preferred.
· Obtaining and tracking all documents required to process billing for large, high visibility customers
· Prepare payment requisitions for projects that require a schedule of value and supporting schedule documentation
· Coordinate with Project Managers at the award of a project to review billing terms and conditions within the contracts
· Coordinate with Project Management, Controls, & Operations team to assess progress billing per the contract terms
· Coordinate with the Customer to discuss approved percentages of completion of work and revise billings accordingly
· Must be able to learn additional billing systems as required per Customer contract.
· Conducts research on discrepancies and makes appropriate corrections and adjustments
· If needed, will interact with the Customer to resolve receivable issues.
· Must be able to process invoice credits and re-bills as necessary
· Proactively contacts Customers to ensure customer satisfaction on the quality of a submitted invoice within 7 days.
· Documenting significant events and maintaining appropriate records of corrections in performance.
Qualifications/Skills and Knowledge Requirements:
· High School Diploma or Equivalent
· 3-5 years of construction billing experience required
· Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
· Knowledge and understanding around the differences of L.S., Units, and T&E billing
· Knowledge of job close out procedures, including obtaining warranty information, release of liens, quality package, as-built sign offs, etc.
(Billing Specialist, Accounting, Accounts Payable, Construction, Utilities, Data Entry, Lien Releases, Accounts Receivable, Job Close-out)