Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
Data Entry Clerk II
PAE has an opportunity for a Data Entry Clerk II to join our team on our Federal Government contract. THIS SCA POSITION PAYS $17.42/HOUR
The Data Entry Operator II is responsible for providing administrative support to those personnel supporting the adjudication process of individuals who have applied for immigration and citizenship benefits.
Essential duties and responsibilities for the position include the following:
· Enters information from source documents directly into various government agency automated systems using formatted input screens
· Modifies, updates, and corrects data contained in automated systems such as; applications, petitions, forms, supplemental documentation, decisions and other applicable documents
· Performs data inquiries and searches on automated systems
· Generates record and reports from these systems
· Performs name and identification number searches
· Provides responses to government agency to special inquiries, file extractions, conformance audits, and data-file reconciliation efforts.
· Requires the application of training, experience and judgement in selecting procedures to be followed in searching for, interpreting, selecting, or coding items
· This position may require cross-training to support other departments such as Mail Clerk, File Clerk or General Office Worker
• Ability to obtain and maintain a government clearance (if not already cleared)
• Must be computer literate, be able to enter data at a reasonable rate, express or exchange ideas by the spoken word
• Must pass the PAE Core Skills Computer Assessment
• Strong attention to detail
Other Essential Qualifications:
• Ability to work effectively and efficiently in a team environment and relate well to others
• Ability to show initiative and commitment to the company’s goals
• Ability to readily adapt to changing requirements
• Strong commitment to performing and producing at the highest level of quality at all times
• Ability to manage individual workflow effectively and improve processes when necessary
• Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with coworkers both in written and verbal communications
• Positive attitude focused on customer satisfaction
Minimum Experience, Education and Licensure:
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• At least 1 year of prior administrative and/or customer service experience
• Comprehension of basic computer programs
• 1 year of experience utilizing Microsoft Office, including Excel
Prior experience working with the public is preferred.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to sit or stand for long periods of time, stand; walk; use hands and fingers to handle, or feel objects, office equipment, or supplies. Use fingers and hands to type or write; reach with hands and arms; talk or hear. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. The employee must also be able to conduct repetitive body movements, push, reach, stoop and/ or bend and lift up to 45 pounds repetitively at times.
This position is primarily performed in a traditional office environment but may also include all other work environments as required.