SHIPPING ADMIN PW79826764
We have an immediate opportunity for a Shipping Coordinator in the Roseville area. This position performs clerical duties related to the preparation and shipment of customer samples and finished products mailed primarily through Fed Ex, UPS, USPS or other similar carrier.
- Maintain necessary files and documentation.
- Typical shipping admin activities include: checking goods against shipping documents and authorizations, packing goods for shipment according to specifications
- Organize and maintain an effective shipping process.
- Maintain customer routing instructions.
- Maintain customer data base in UPS/Fed Ex
- Speak, read and write English Fluently. Communicate effectively.
- Prepare bills of lading using websites, computer programs or handwritten.
- Maintain files in shipping department.
- Invoice all pack slips daily.
- Distribute orders for processing.
- Assist the shipping clerk with order packaging and shipping.
- Perform packaging audits.
- Run Fed Ex and UPS Machines.
- Must be able to prioritize workload and meet shipping deadlines.
- Must be able to maintain a professional, calm demeanor, at all times, with fellow employees and customers. * Maintain work area by practicing good housekeeping and safety standards.
- Clerical Skills**
- Proficient with MS Office Computer..
- Data Entry
- Previous Logistics experience, preferably 1 to 3 years’