|Dispatcher/Scheduler - Field Distribution
- Coordinates the product movement from the CC to customers along with the return of used equipment.
- Routes the trucks efficiently to balance workload and shipping costs while keeping Sales informed and transmitting the proper shipping paperwork to the Oracle Repository
- Supports various business channels
- Provides back up support for Sr. Dispatcher when applicable
Update delivery system 40%
Oracle updates and e-mail notifications 10%
Create routes and trip sheets 15%
Internal/External Customer Service 35%
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prints out bills of lading.
- Updates delivery system with shipping data. May pre-call customers
- Emails delivery notifications to Order Processing.
- Runs and closes out open order reports.
- Makes request for certificate of insurance.
- Creates routes and trip sheets for the Delivery Drivers
- Successfully navigates through Oracle and updates Oracle CC/DFF notes
- Ship confirms orders in Oracle on the day of delivery
- Emails the marketplaces with the following day's delivery schedule.
- Responsible for truck ETA's
- Places service calls as required
- Provides time frame authorizations
- Limited scope of authority when dealing with 3rd party carriers to set up end of miles stops
- Identifies customer's needs and determines appropriate action; refers calls to appropriate party
- Performs other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience, and Certifications)
- High school diploma or equivalent education
- Minimum of 1 year customer service experience
- Microsoft Office experience
- Drayage and freight analysis experience
- Basic PC and 10 key skills required.
Ricoh is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer -- M/F/Disability/Veteran
Listed in Job Description