Veteran Guard Job Description
Position: Vet Security Guard
Reports to: Supervisors and Site Leadership
We appreciate those who are currently serving and has served our country! As a proud organization that strives to deliver and execute the highest level of service to our clients. We are looking for officers with military expertise and background to help us complete our mission of service for our clients!
As an experienced officer one will execute site’s post orders, Site’s Directives, and company policies within the site environment. Officer must perform of duties with diligence, consistency and strong customer service approach. The officer is required to participate and support in a team which values cooperation, positive interaction, continuous improvement, and a drive to exceed the site’s expectations. If this role fits one’s background and does not have a state guard card. We will assist candidates that have an Honorable Discharge on their DD214 to acquire state guard card!
Essential Duties and Functions
• Delivers high quality customer services through positive attitude, acting on needs and request with urgency and displaying empathy and care.
• Respond to alarm activations and other tasks within a demanding and dynamic environment.
• Effective and timely reporting of all incidents, issues, and required data.
• Ability to perform politely and professionally assertive in providing direction to associates and visitors.
• Perform repetitive tasks with a high degree of consistency, accuracy, and diligence.
• Proficient in the use of computers and smart phones for word processing and data entry.
• Fluent in English and able to effectively read and write in English for business communications.
• Capable to coordinate multiple tasks at the same time.
• Commitment to maintaining a well-groomed, professional appearance.
• Able and capable to work various schedules; including off-hours and/or weekends to meet coverage needs.
• Maintain confidentiality of client work processes, security practices, incidents and information.
• Ability to stand long hours, ability to walk long hours, able to lift 20 pounds and work in an industrial environment.
Ideal Candidate will possess:
• 2+ years’ experience in a role requiring customer service skills
• Valid state guard card
• Clear 7 year background check and 3year Motor Vehicle Report
• Commitment to continuous improvement and flexibility to adapt to evolving environment and expectations.
• Valid Adult CPR card
• State Guard Card