Site Supervisor General Clerk III
We have an exciting opportunity for a Site Supervisor, in San Fernando, CA (Chatsworth area )
The Site Supervisor is responsible for the overall operational aspects of an assigned Applicant Support Center (ASC) location.
- Supervises Biometrics Technicians, Receptionist and Tiger Team BTs if assigned.
- Has operational control over assigned Security Guards.
- Reports directly to Regional or Deputy Regional Manager.
- Supervises the day-to-day duties of the ASC, including administration, property control, facility maintenance, safety, security, customer service, and daily production and staffing as required by the contract.
- Supervises and monitors all Biometrics capture, IDP, and Biometrics processes by observation and/or participation.
- Provides staff scheduling to maximize the ASC’s designated capacity.
- Prepares and submits timely and accurate reports to the PMO. This includes the Weekly Production Report and Customer Service Reporting (Management Control System), employee timesheets, training records and evaluations, quarterly inventory of Government Furnished Property (GFP), Significant Incident Reports, and other documents as may be necessary or requested.
- Conducts training for all new ASC personnel using the SOP and other training tools and documentation as issued.
- Provides leadership, guidance, motivation and career development assistance to ASC employees.
- Ensures adherence to company and Program workplace policies. Uses the Contact Record to conduct periodic counseling and coordinates with Regional Management and PMO HR on resolution of personnel behavior or performance issues.
- Maintains close coordination with the Regional Managers and Operations Coordinator.
- Maintains a professional and cooperative relationship with the USCIS Manager and all other USCIS personnel.
- May perform IDP duties if assigned, after receiving Final Suitability Clearance and completing training.
- Maintains the necessary supply levels and manages supply costs for the efficient and continuous operation of the ASC.
- Maintains all documents and records required for the administration of the ASC.
- Submits timely recruiting and employment documents as required.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to obtain and or maintain a government issued suitability investigation.
- 2-3 years of relevant experience such as customer service, administrative support with at least two (2) years of experience in a supervisory role.
- All requirements will have the Site Supervisor standing or walking 70% to 75% of each shift while engaged in repetitive motions while performing all assigned duties.
- Must successfully completed all required training upon being hired.