We are seeking C4I System Engineer to Join our team and be part of a growing small business that values its employees and strives to create a positive work environment and provides a competitive salary and benefits package, while offering excellent opportunities for advancement.
- 2-5 years’ experience in providing DoD program office support
- Proven organizational skills and acute attention to detail
- Strong in MS PowerPoint to develop presentations capable of communicating complex contractual topics
- Strong in MS Excel to develop spreadsheets to support the administration and development of Independent Government Cost Estimates for the Program Office
- Proficient in Microsoft Word
- C4I system Configuration Control (i.e., ICD changes, maintenance of FID, SIDs, LARs, SCDs).
- Creating program briefs (i.e.., strategic Program Office documents including Standard Operating Procedures, Issue Papers, Program Reviews, and Organizational Charts)
- Conduct risk analyses, develop mitigation plans, and track/report progress. Generate inputs in support of internal and external risk review boards
- Track C4I system GFI production and delivery status to include NMP milestones. Track C4I system GFE procurement, delivery, testing, integration, and installation status
- Shock (MIL-STD-901D), Electromagnetic Interference (EMI), Joint Interoperability Test Command (JITC), National Security Agency (NSA), DOD Information Assurance Certification and Accreditation Process (DIACAP), IPv6,
Titanium Cobra Solutions, a CVE Certified Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) and a California Certified Disabled Veteran Business Enterprise (DVBE), specializes in delivering program management excellence, information technology solutions, strategic consulting, and customized training services.
Founded in 2010, Military Veteran managed, and headquartered in San Diego, California: We provide our government and commercial clients with a diversified and agile portfolio of professional expertise and innovative solutions.
Come Join our Team.