Tesla Motors is looking for a Collision Technician to work on one of the most progressive vehicle brands in the world. This position will involve supporting the Body Repair Program in all aspects of its CPO Refurbishment Hub Program. If you are interested in becoming a part of a world class service team supporting the latest EV technology, we are interested in hearing from you.
- Follow Standards and work in Teams
- Perform Structural and cosmetic repairs on Tesla Model S, Model X, and Model 3 vehicles in accordance with Tesla specific Repair procedures.
- Use Celette Frame Jigs for setting New Structural Components
- Glue, Rivet, and Weld structural components being replaced.
- Repair exterior cosmetic panels via Metal Finishing and body filler.
- Replace all parts associated with collision repair including body panels, suspension parts, vehicle structure, Radiators, Airbags and Trim.
- Proficient in Mig Welding
- 5+ years experience as an automotive collision repair Technician
- Excellent attitude and Enjoys working with others in teams.
- Neat and organized work habits.
- I car Mig Welding certification a plus
- High school diploma or equivalent; Vocational Certificate in Collision Repair is a plus.
- Valid Driver’s License and a good driving record.
- Capable of reading and comprehending automotive repair procedures.