JOB ID: 36841
Esurance is looking for an IT Compliance Analyst to join a dynamic and award-winning team of individuals who are committed to making insurance smarter, easier, and dare we say- cooler. As part of a growing company that is focused on providing an outstanding customer experience, you’ll have the opportunity to expand your skills and discover your potential.
If you’re looking for a career at a socially conscious company that offers great benefits — including matching 401k and tuition reimbursement — then you may have just found your new home.
Esurance combines the spunk of a startup company with the backing of Allstate (the largest publicly held personal lines insurer in the U.S.) to create a unique, energized, and exciting place to work.
The IT Compliance Analyst is responsible for compliance with SOX, PCI-DSS, SDLC and internal IT policies. This position will execute the planning and performance of assessments across various compliance areas, while working directly with the technical and business leadership to select, deploy and validate security controls to ensure security and compliance requirements are maintained.
- Work with both internal and external auditors to ensure compliance with all industry mandated regulations including, but not limited to, SOX and PCI
- Oversee SDLC compliance within IT departments
- Monitor activities of assigned IT area(s) to ensure compliance with internal policies and procedures including monthly, quarterly and annual account and activity reviews
- Develop project requirements, objectives, plans, schedules and tasks for IT related to compliance activities
- Coordinate audit-related tasks to ensure the readiness of managers and their teams for audit testing and facilitating the timely resolution of any audit findings
- Ensure reports and findings are delivered in a timely and appropriate manner to management
- Facilitate compliance with the internal control standards via regular monitoring of related activities
- Execute multiple security control validation programs simultaneously with specific deadlines
- Manage the progress of remediation steps on identified control deficiencies
- Execute to successful completion of work products
- Support additional internal and external compliance activity
- Strong project management and communication skills (written and oral) with internal organizations and external/internal auditors.
- Skilled in verbal and written communications with the ability to express medium complexity technical concepts in business terms.
- Organized and detail-oriented, able to work well under deadlines in a changing environment and complete multiple projects effectively and concurrently.
- Excellent teamwork and customer service skills
- 3-5 years of related experience in IT Audit or Compliance.
- Possession of standard certifications in Information Security or Compliance preferred (CISA, CISSP, CISM, CRISC, PCIP, PCI ISA, or PCI QSA).
- Experience with Information Security, Compliance & IT Management Standards
- Demonstrated ability to apply IT-related knowledge and experience in solving compliance issues
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio and SharePoint
Experience / Education:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, a related field or equivalent education required.
- 3+ years of experience in SOX compliance monitoring and reporting and basic understanding of auditing principles such as understanding a process workflow, identifying control points, entry and exit criteria of control points, and proper control point certification
- 3+ years of experience in PCI Compliance preferably in an ISA or QSA role
Physical Demands and Work Environment: Representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Must be able to operate a PC and sit for extended periods of time. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
At Esurance, being committed to our employees is not just something we say, it’s something we do. Our benefits package is designed to help our associates stay healthy, meet their long-term financial goals, and balance the demands of work and personal life. Esurance rewards hard work, dedication, and creativity with competitive salaries and a generous bonus system. We are committed to our employees and we are dedicated to creating a diverse, positive, innovative and team-oriented work environment.
Health & wellness
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance
- Life Insurance
- Accidental death and dismemberment coverage
- Wellness tools and coaching
- Group critical illness coverage
- Accident indemnity and hospital indemnity plans
- Group legal
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- Identity Protection
- 401(k) plan with annual matching contribution
- Choice Dollars
- Referral bonuses
- Performance-rewarding bonus system
- Tuition assistance program (up to $5,250 per year)
- Health savings and flexible spending accounts
- Commuter benefits
Family & community
- Adoption assistance
- Buckle Up Baby program
- Pet insurance discount
- Charitable gift matching
- Give Time, Get Time volunteer program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid time off (holidays, vacation, personal days)
- Short-term disability
- Long-term disability (employee-paid option)
Bachelor's in related field; 3+ years experience.