You will lead a large-scale IT organization to successfully deliver service management for a worldwide IT enterprise for network services and will operate at the highest levels of program management complexity. You will have complete responsibility and authority for delivery of support services. Travel may be required up to 10% of the time.
- Experience establishing operating policies and service delivery standards affecting subordinate multi-level organizational units and the ability to interpret, execute and recommend revisions to organizational policies.
- Experience taking assignments received in objective terms and successfully managing multiple and concurrent projects to deliver on those objectives.
- Experience managing network services.
- (WAN/LAN/MAN) for a worldwide enterprise across multiple security domains.
- This position requires a Top Secret security clearance.
- 8+ years of experience installing, configuring, managing, and maintaining Windows Server class systems.
- 4+ years of experience managing and maintaining Microsoft Active Directory, GPOs, and DNS.
- Understands disaster recovery strategies.
- Knowledge of HA computing and networking. (E.g. Microsoft Clustering, load balancing, TCP/IP, DNS).
- Understanding of application & OS security, including virus scan management and patching.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related field required; equivalent experience may be substituted for degree.
- Microsoft (Microsoft Certified IT Professional, MCSA/MCSE, Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist, etc.).
- 1+ years of experience supporting Microsoft SCCM to include SCCM infrastructure, clients, software deployments, and reporting.
If you are interested in this Title position in City, State please apply via the, "Apply now” link provided. As an employee with Belcan Government Services, you will be part of one of the largest engineering firms in the United States. We maintain a small-company atmosphere as well as open communication at all levels of our organization, allowing for much more dynamic decision-making processes. We offer flexible schedules as well as an excellent mentoring system to ensure that you have all of the knowledge and tools you need to meet a diverse range of engineering challenges. You will also have opportunities to advance to positions of greater responsibility, including management roles. Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with a competitive compensation package.
See Job Description.