At Glassdoor, our mission is to help people everywhere find a job and company they love. We are disrupting an industry by changing how people search for jobs and how companies recruit for top talent. It’s an exciting time at Glassdoor as we continue to expand our business globally and attracting the right talent and keeping our GD team happy and healthy is critically important to us.
The Senior Compensation Analyst, as a part of the Total Rewards Team, will consult with global HR partners, managers and talent acquisition to provide analysis and support Total Rewards programs in adherence to Glassdoor's total rewards philosophy. A successful candidate will be self-motivated, detail oriented, highly analytical, consultative, and able to drive scalable processes.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Level and map roles to our compensation structure. Collect and analyse compensation information to determine market competitiveness and internal equity. Partner and consult with HR, Talent Acquisition, and business leaders.
- Run annual compensation and bonus planning, including data prep, auditing.
- Participate in global compensation and benefits surveys and market trend surveys.
- Maintain all compensation documentation and data. Work with HR Ops and IT teams for process improvements (Workday). Constant attention on data accuracy. Drive audits related to compensation controls.
Job Qualifications & Requirements:
- Experience with maintaining and administering global compensation and incentive plans
- Extremely strong analytical and quantitative skills and a track record for executing and auditing work
- Ability to gain alignment and represent a common point of view across multiple stakeholders
- Experience delivering a scalable, global process.
- Hungry to try new and creative approaches. We don’t want traditional solutions, unless they happen to be the best ones.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- International compensation analysis (EMEA) highly desired.
- College degree in Business or Finance. We are willing to consider a variety of backgrounds.
- Willingness to roll up their sleeves and be hands on.
- High-level proficiency in Excel.
- Minimum of 4 years of progressive experience in compensation, finance or consulting with an in depth knowledge of core compensation terminology and best practices.
- Experience with Workday advanced compensation a plus.
- Work with purpose – join us in creating transparency for job seekers everywhere
- Glassdoor gives back! Glassdoor is a Pledge 1% member; all employees receive 3 paid volunteer days per year
- 100% company paid medical/dental/vision/life coverage; 80% dependent coverage
- Long Term Incentive Plan
- 401(k) Plan with a Company Match to prepare for your future
- Sunny & peaceful Mill Valley offices located right on the water
- Walking, running and biking trails steps away from the office
- Onsite gym and fitness classes
- Free catered lunch; new menu daily
- Paid holidays and flexible paid time off
- Your choice between Mac or PC
- Dog-friendly office (with dog-free zones if you are so inclined)
- Free parking