|Location||San Diego - CA, US|
ASML is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of lithography systems that help enable Moore’s Law and the creation of increasingly powerful and capable electronic devices. At our San Diego
If you have a passion for technology and innovation you’ll want to check us out. Be a part of ASML. Be a part of progress.
This position requires access to controlled technology, as defined in the Export Administration Regulations (15 C.F.R. § 730, et seq.). Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such controlled technology prior to beginning work. Business demands may require ASML to proceed with applicants who are immediately eligible to access controlled technology.
Performs non-technical project completion using an internal customer perspective, typically from initiation through delivery. Coordinate cross-functional teams through meetings and progress measurement activity which bring distinct, specific projects to completion both on time and within budget.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Collaborate with various areas of the organization to provide technical direction on finding solutions to issues for Upgrade Readiness at the Product level
· Ensure timely and effective delivery of the solution
· Interact with customers at the technical level as required
· Uses professional concepts and company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways.
· Manages specific projects that have a distinct beginning and end
· Stakeholder management
· Interacts with
· Provides clear and timely updates, communicates when deliverables
· Secures execution through
· Ensures good cross-functional communication (through effective meetings, email
· Has the flexibility to adapt to different leadership styles
· Conducts regular progress reporting to
· Delegate tasks and follow up
· Manages project structures and assign PL to project
· Checks if projects are finalized on time and in
· Runs focused meetings, aimed at realizing objectives
· May provide advanced management direction to a technical subject matter area.
· Creates presentation as required to support internal and external program reviews
· Performs other duties as assigned.
· Strong competence with the various tools, procedures, programming languages used to accomplish the job.
· Minimum of six (6) years of experience is required.
· Requires a Bachelor’s degree (or higher).
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Ability to translate, statistically analyze data, and effectively report problems through written and/or graphical formats.
· Excellent customer service skills, with an advanced understanding of customer relationship building.
· Ability to use MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and electronic e-mail systems.
· Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills with the ability to influence, motivate, mentor and lead team resources.
· Ability to solve problems and implement solutions to complex problems with available resources
· Ability to lead and managing teams to successfully meet their commitments
· Sufficient technical knowledge and experience to be able to communicate effectively with various teams, and to check/review their plans and progress
· Excellent organizational, reasoning, planning and motivational skills
· Excellent problem-solving techniques
· Ability to effectively convey information in graphical and chart formats
· Good meeting practices (proper attendance, agendas, start/stop times, minutes, actions, follow-through).
· Self-starter, self-motivator; willing to do what it takes to get the job done
· Ability to define and tracking short and long-term goals and resources
· Strong organization skills
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· While performing the duties of this job, the employee routinely is required to sit; walk; talk and hear; use hands to keyboard, finger, handle, and feel; stoop, kneel, crouch, twist, crawl, reach, and stretch.
· The employee is occasionally required to move around the campus.
· Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
· The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
· May require travel dependent on business needs.
· Can work under deadlines.
· The environment generally is moderate in temperature and noise level
· Must be able to read and interpret data, information
· Can observe and respond to people and situations and interact with others encountered in the course of work.
· Can learn and apply new information or skills
· Able to work at
· Able to put together mechanical assemblies including lifting 25 lbs from floor to shoulder height.
· Requires working in a manufacturing clean room environment occasionally.
· Requires working with Excimer lasers in noisy environments (requiring ear protection) and potential radiation hazards (requiring eye and skin protection)
Work for Warriors