- Unpacks and checks goods received against purchase orders or invoices.
- Maintains records of received goods and rejects unsatisfactory items.
- Maintains records of merchandise shipped.
- Examines, stocks and distributes materials in inventory and on manufacturing line.
- May prepare kitting packages.
- Completes put-away function of received goods.
- CPD labeling by customer requirements.
- Lifts heavy items and may operate a forklift.
- Requires at least 6 months of related experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to regularly lift, push, and/or move up to 50 pounds
- Ability to stand for a prolonged period
- Must be able to effectively work within a team environment
- Communicate and can follow verbal and written directions
- High School diploma or GED