- Performs product assembly operations on complex components, assemblies or sub-assemblies.
- Follows methods and sequence of operations in performing unpacking, component preparation, component installation and assembly of units.
- Sets up and operates automatic or semi-automatic machines.
- Provides hands on job function training to coworkers as needed.
- Open and unpack chassis and components to be used on the server assembly
- Install/replace brackets, labels, etc.
- Install small components
- Will need to use power screwdrivers
- Assist with recycle
- Ability to regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
- Ability to stand for a prolonged period
- Ability to work on ladders
- Manual dexterity
- Works under close supervision
- Must be able to effectively work within a team environment
- Communicate and can follow verbal/written directions
- High School diploma or GED