Qualified candidates must possess the following:
• Knowledge of and demonstrated experience using Estimation and Completions (EACs).
• Knowledge of and demonstrated experience with the government change order submittal process.
• Experience with WAF and Tagout procedures.
• Demonstrated experience juggling multiple conflicting priorities.
• Must have current Secret Clearance.
• Experience with CANES installation and CTWDS submittals preferred.
Qualified candidates must meet the following requirements:
• Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook experience.
• Experience answering phones and greeting visitors in a customer facing setting, such as experience in a receptionist, hostess, or similar role.
• Demonstrated attention to detail.
• Experience sorting and distributing office mail preferred.
• Previous shipping experience with UPS and/or FedEx online preferred.
• Experience screening visitors and maintaining visitor logs preferred.
The selected candidate must:
• Must be able to obtain/maintain a secret security clearance.
• Must be able to travel 75% of the time.
• Have knowledge of Government Furnished Material and Customer acquired material.
• Have strong computer skills to include data entry, Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook experience.
• Must be able to obtain and maintain Dbids base access.
In addition, we are always hiring those that are experienced Welders, Mechanics, Pipefitters, and Electricians.