PAE is searching for a Technical Support/Network Manager to support the SCORE contract at San Diego, CA.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Perform management functions relating to configuration management, quality control, integrated logistics support, information technology, cybersecurity, and systems engineering.
- Responsible for policy, procedural guidance and coordination of the Configuration Management program. He is responsible for the proper application and conduct of the requirements as specified by the CM plan.
- Development and management of the Quality Assurance Program in accordance with ISO 9001.
- Responsible for Quality Assurance training of contractor employees and of general quality awareness at SCORE.
- Managing functions associated with Integrated Logistic Support to identify items requiring maintenance, performing failure analysis, and the scheduling of preventive maintenance.
- Management of information technology and cybersecurity in accordance with the Department of Defense/Department of Navy requirements. He will ensure that functions and services are managed according to best business practices as identified by a framework for network management such as Project Management Institute (PMI) and Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) standards or International Organization for Standardization (ISO) Network Management Model.
- Responsible for managing engineers and technicians in the design, development and implementation of new methods and procedures for the technical solution that meets the requirements of technical improvements (e.g., performance upgrades).
- Conducts and provides moderately complex cost/benefit analysis for new proposed program modifications, methods, and procedures. He oversees the definition of system objectives and design specifications in collaboration with business analyst and/or project manager.
- Manage the technical collaboration of company lines of service, client IT, vendors, and subcontractors. Represents the company in new technology planning and is the lead in assessing emerging technologies.
- Assist clients in articulating and defining their business requirements and assists in preparing the business case justification for technical investment decisions.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Electronics/Electrical Engineering, Computer discipline, or equivalent experience.
- Five (5) years of experience in data, network, configuration, safety, and environmental management, and quality assurance of military test or exercise operations including the generation of associated plans, systems implementation and maintenance.
- Five (5) years of experience in the operation and maintenance of range training systems, range tracking systems, communications, power, range targets, and/or C2W systems.
- Experience managing engineers and technicians in the design, development, operation and maintenance of complex electronic systems.
- Experience with configuration management, quality control, integrated logistic support, and cybersecurity for large complex computer-based systems.
- Must be able to obtain an Interim Security Clearance in a timely manner and maintain a US Government (DoD) Secret Clearance and valid Driver's License.
- Program/Project Management Professional Certification is desirable.
- Strong personal computer and business solutions software skills.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills for design, creation and testing of programs.
- Good communication skills to interact with team members, support personnel, and provide technical guidance and expertise to customers and management.
- Good interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members.
- Ability to work in a self-directed work environment.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to balance and prioritize work.