The Vice President of Procurement position will perform the following duties:
- Develops and executes of a standardized category management platform via strategic component implementation in order to improve the company's financial performance .
- Implements components include process and policy development, performance management, compliance management, talent management, supplier management, IT integration, and internal relationship building.
- Supports functional activities include establishing accountabilities at different levels within procurement and category management
- Communicates policies and business drivers clearly and compellingly
- Drives improved procurement performance
- Integrates procurement and category management objectives with business' objectives
- Assesses staff competencies,
- Develops and retains high performing staff
- Links procurement and category management business plans to supplier partner strategies,
- Develops relationships with key business decision makers internally and externally,
- Integrates e-commerce into the long range procurement/category management strategic plan.
Required Exp:6-10 years
Must have Sr. Procurement (all categories) with supervisory/management experience in Broadline foodservice distribution industry.
Required Education: High School Diploma/GED or Equivalent Experience
Preferred Education: Bachelors Degree Business
Preferred Experience: 10 Years +
Procurement with supervisory/management experience in foodservice industry.