As a data entry specialist it's your job to update and maintain information on computer systems and in archives. It's an important role as information in these systems is only valuable if it is accurate, up to date and useable.
- Responsible for the daily workflow and processing within the department.
- Ensure that all work has been completed and departmental deadlines are met.
- Make recommendations for improvements using knowledge of information systems, Bank functions and the legal and regulatory environment.
- Analyze and recommend changes to systems and operational procedures that will improve the delivery of service to customers.
- Resolve any problems, issues or questions to ensure customer satisfaction and to maintain relationships with other client banks.
- Comply with all federal, state and other governmental rules and regulations.
- Ability to communicate effectively in a professional manner.
- Ability to work under deadlines.
- Ability to provide quality customer service to associates and customers.
- Successful completion of a 10 key assessment or internal department production statistics.