Join our dedicated team and have the opportunity to both enhance safety and security and also play a crucial role in adding comfort, peace of mind and convenience to the lives of our clients.
As an Eagle Eye Residential Security Agent (RSA), you will be part of a Residential
Security Detail responsible for protecting the residence and associated properties
in Palo Alto, CA.
Culturally, we are looking for security agents who are dedicated to doing their best in any task with moral fortitude and character. We stand strong in our beliefs that delivering the highest quality level of customer service and doing what’s right, even if no one is looking
Keep Reading IF:
- You are extremely DILIGENT with a keen eye for details. You are constantly aware of unusual conditions or persons surrounding/at a client’s property to detect, deter, delay, deny, and/or defeat possible threats.
- You have a CALM, composed and professional demeanor. You devote your full attention to the security mission and principles of providing our clients with a safe environment free from both physical harm and distress.
- You are a super COMMUNICATOR with everyone. You have the unique ability to deflect and diffuse all incoming situations preventing possible escalations. You can explain just about anything to anyone and help them feel heard and understood.
- You have a GENUINE interest in a long-term career in Executive Protection. You exhibit professionalism and pride in being responsible for the safety and well-being of clients and their residences/ associated properties. Your track record proves you are dedicated to providing world-class security service.
- You are known for your CRITICAL THINKING abilities. You make responsible judgment calls under pressure and can interpret Standard Operating Procedures and decide on the best course of action within the “gray area” of situations.
Here’s what your first 12 months will likely look like: Expectations listed below are not intended to be an exhaustive list of skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions for this job.
During the first week:
- Completes training and familiarizing him/herself with the organization’s history, mission, values, and services
- Completes required training bootcamp to prepare for assignment to high-profile client
By 60-day mark and ongoing:
- Familiar with site logistics, operations, residential staff, reporting process and relevant SOPs
- Works closely with Shift Lead to integrate into assigned detail and help control access to the properties by:
- Greet, register, and badge visitors grant admittance and maintaining entry logs
- Receive/Direct deliveries
- Answer the phone professionally, responding to general questions, and responding to inquiries from internal and external persons
- Administer processes such as visitor and employee parking and issuance of temporary card keys, adhering to security procedures surrounding these tasks * Provides excellent customer service to clients, spouses, staff etc.
- Demonstrates reliability in quality of work attendance and completes accurate and timely reports
- Executes contingency plans and emergency medical response for security incidents
- Implements security and access control procedures to ensure safety on the properties
By 90-day mark and ongoing:
- Monitor early-warning detection systems, security alarms, and cameras to identify and resolve risks
- Has solid relationships with client(s) and knows regular personnel on properties by their first name
- Maintains open and thorough communication with Team Lead in all aspects of the detail
- Continues to participate in regular trainings
- Has demonstrated 80-90% proficiency in the physical and mental raw components of the job requirements, meeting criteria, frame of mind (positive, team-oriented, motivated, diligent, etc.)
By 6 to 9-month mark and ongoing:
- Receives favorable 6-month performance review from Shift Lead and has excelled in all quality standards including but not limited to:
- Client interaction
- Judgment and decision making
- Awareness and attentiveness (not being on cell phone or sleeping)
- Timely and accurate reporting
- Adherence to direction from shift lead
- Exhibits positive attitude and morale
- Has demonstrated 100% proficiency in the physical and mental raw
- Assist clients with low- to mid-level concerns, including but not limited to scheduling and property management to add convenience and bolster privacy
By 12-month mark and ongoing:
- Conduct security and threat assessment audits of the property and help make recommendations for improving security measures on-site
- 3+ years of residential security experience
- Must have a current California Guard Card or awaiting the issue of a card
- Must possess a valid driver’s license with time dependable mode of transportation
- Must have Exposed Firearm Permit by date of hire
- Must have a First Aid/CPR/AED for all age’s certification (Eagle Eye can provide the training)
- Must have California CCW or HR 218
- Proven experience of high-quality customer service for high-profile individuals and families
- Proven exceptional experience in a client-service role exuding professional and positive communication style
- Ability to work independently and to adapt to various work-paces while always maintaining a high level of attentiveness, diligence, and energy
- Exercises sound judgment, as well as flexibility to shifting priorities and challenges
- Physically fit; meeting minimum physical requirements to be considered
- Must provide proof of identity and authorization to work in the USA by producing acceptable forms of identification on the first day of work.
- Must be able to pass our pre-employment background investigation (includes reference checks, drug testing, behavioral assessment, etc.)
- Prior experience in the military, specifically conducting PSD operations with government officials and VIPs is a plus
- Veterans who held military occupational specialties, including Marine Security Guard, Military Police Officer, FAST, and Infantry, are strongly desired
- Previous estate security experience, including remote monitoring, access control, physical security, emergency response, as well as security protocol implementation is a plus
- Prior training in Emergency Medicine, defensive tactics and arresting techniques, and tactical firearms is a plus
- Must utilize today's technology to provide daily reporting (Laptop/Monitor CCTV, cell phones, wireless) so working comfort with MS Office and cloud-based systems is a plus
- Possesses a LEOSA/HR218 Firearm Qualification College degree is a plus
EMPLOYEE BENEFITS & COMPENSATION:
- RSA can expect to earn a base earnings range of $70,000 to $85,000 in the first year
- Base earnings are determined by qualifications & performance at the training bootcamp
- Benefits available for full-time employees
- Vacation/paid time off and Flex schedules
- Continuous Trainings & Professional Development
- Merit-based raises and bonuses
VETERANS PREFERENCE CREDIT: Veterans with an honorable discharge, yes
- In general, the following physical demands are representative of those that must be met by RSAs to successfully perform the essential duties of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to allow for certain ADA requirements. Must be able to see, hear, speak and write clearly to communicate with team members, clients, guests, residence personnel, etc.
- The employee is required to hear conversations in noisy environments
- Ability to twist, turn, bend, stand, climb stairs and walk as required to perform the duties associated with functioning as a security officer
- Ability to squat, kneel, and crawl as needed
- Occasional pushing/pulling/carrying/lifting of objects; may be up to 50 lbs. and include climbing stairs
- Ability to stand, sit, or walk for extended periods of time
- Ability to use hands to handle, hold or feel objects, tools, or controls, reach with arms, and talk or hear. May experience frequent to occasional confrontational situations
- Normal vision or corrected by use of glasses and/or contacts for normal reading and viewing Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus
- May occasionally be required to work outdoors in inclement weather
- May be required in some positions to have enough dexterity, mobility, physical ability and stamina, to restrain individuals in accordance with established guidelines, and enough mobility to respond to clients’ needs,
Work for Warriors