AlphaOne Ambulance Medical Services, Inc is expanding our non-emergency medical transport division, and currently seeking drivers for our wheelchair van service. Our company operates both emergency and non-emergency transport services in the Sacramento and Placer county area.
Hours of operations: 5 AM-10 PM 7 days a week. Including holidays. Shift assignments are full time and flex time. Daily shifts are 8-10 hours.
Benefits include: Health insurance, life insurance, dental coverage, paid time off, holiday pay, daily overtime.
Training: We will provide 16 hours of classroom training and 30 hours of practical training. A field training officer will oversee all training in the new hire process.
- 21 years old minimum
- Valid California Driver’s License
- Clean H6 report from DMV 7 years or most current report
- High School Diploma
Must be able to:
- Drive a vehicle in rain, fog, day, and nights
- Maneuver a large shuttle van with proficiency independently
- Pushing, pulling, squatting and climbing steps
- Work in a fast pace environment