Under broad supervision the Custodial Supervisor is responsible for the daily oversight of custodial services and custodial personnel. Employees in this job class perform a variety of functions to assure facilities are clean and free of safety hazards. This job class requires knowledge of custodial practices, custodial equipment, customer service techniques, computers, training, coaching, scheduling and working with employees with disabilities.
1. *Coordinates, directs, and schedules custodial staff and subcontract personnel in performing custodial services.
2. *Maintains professional relationship with site customers, suppliers, vendors and employees.
3. *Supervises employees; ensures a competent, motivated team through hiring, training, development, counseling and reviewing the performance of employees.
4. *Conducts facility walks, quality control inspections, safety audits and provides feedback to personnel and customer as appropriate.
5. *Schedules and prioritizes tasks, and ensures adherence to procedures, regulations and guidelines while minimizing errors and safety risks.
6. Performs other duties and special projects as assigned.