Job Summary: Blue Mountain is a General Contractor and we are looking for an Operations Administrator to support our Repairs and Reconstruction [R&R] division. This candidate must have the ability to communicate with Architects, Engineers, Subcontractors, Owners, Consultants and Superintendents and process the following under the direction of the Project Manager Essential Duties/ Responsibilities:
- Project billing
- Facilitate flow of project information
- Draft meeting notes for PM review
- Distribute plans and requests for pricing
- Distribute project information to subcontractors and vendors
- Draft and distribute contract documents for the PM including subcontract, PO, SCO, POCO, PCO, BU, CD, BT, etc.
- Track subcontractor and vendor contract requirements via exception reports. Follow up with subs/vendors weekly.
- Collect and draft, track submittals
- Draft and submit Applications for payments
- Collect, track and distribute RFI's
- Maintain project plan and specification logs
- Assist communication flow: field to office
- Assist Foreman with entry of Daily Logs into Spectrum as needed
- Maintain complete accurate logs in Spectrum (subcontract/PO, SCO, PCO, BT, RFI, Submittal, etc.)
- Other duties as needed or assigned
Minimum Qualifications/ Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent. AA degree preferred
- 3+ years of Construction Administration support experience
- Type 50-60 wpm
- Proficiency with MS Office tools; a high level of computer literacy with a command of other office software including spreadsheets, word processing and database application. AIA forms and documents.
- Ability to read and understand drawings and specifications
- Time Management and organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.