Bay Alarm continues to expand its market share in the Southern California region, and we are adding
energetic, self-motivated professionals to our sales team. Selected candidates will attend a 3-week training
program consisting of both classroom training and on-the-job training with established sales professionals.
Upon successful completion of the training program, candidates will have the expertise to sell security and
re technology solutions to prospective clients within a protected territory. In addition, Bay Alarm's
multi-million dollar marketing investment provides sales representatives numerous opportunities to meet
prospective customers and build a strong client base.
• Highly motivated with a desire for success
• Excellent communication skills
• Self-starter, able to nd new business and generate leads
• Basic data entry and retrieval skills, intermediate word processing and basic spreadsheet competence
• 1-2 years experience preferred
•College degree preferred
• Competitive salary
• Comprehensive benets
• Outstanding promotional opportunities
• Extensive training through Bay University
• Mileage reimbursement
*Final candidates must have a California Driver’s License and clean driving record. Must be able to pass
background checks for the State of California. Drug screen is required.
Jiro Yamamoto Team D