Job Title :
General Manager (Pharmacy Manager), Operations LTC
Omnicare is more than just a pharmacy. From comprehensive pharmacy services and cost-saving clinical programs to user-friendly electronic tools that support a variety of medication management functions, Omnicare pharmacy, a CVS Health company, consistently delivers a wide range of practical and innovative solutions to help continued care community staff deliver real care, in real time. With more than three decades of experience, Omnicare works to deliver practical and innovative solutions to address the needs of continued care communities, both now and in the future.
Omnicare’s responsive, consultative approach demonstrates our commitment to the communities and their residents. Together, we’ll build a solution designed to fit their needs, choosing from a wide range of offerings that include specialized medication, Practical electronic tools, Consultant pharmacist services, Infusion therapies, and In-services for staff. Working together, we deliver innovative solutions to encompass the needs of the community in ways that best suit them.
CVS Health has a powerful purpose – “Helping people on their path to better health.” To enable this purpose, we have several initiatives, existing and new, that are re-inventing pharmacy and enabling better health outcomes. In Omnicare, we support our company’s purpose by delivering practical and innovative solutions to address the needs of continued care communities This critically important role is responsible for leadership of an Omnicare Pharmacy. This role will report to a District Director, Operations LTC and will develop and implement strategies to improve operational excellence and superior customer service within the assigned pharmacy. The General Manager position is responsible for ensuring operational excellence through the delivery of the right drug, to the right place, at the right time.
The leader in this role will have the opportunity to impact our business in the following ways:
· Manage the operational performance of a designated pharmacy in order to achieve operational targets while maintaining all federal, state, and local compliance requirements.
· Ensures appropriate resources are mobilized and operating effectively in order to meet customer commitments.
· Consults with internal partners to develop action plans to address customer risks and opportunities.
· Leverage expertise in supply chain and pharmacy operations to ensure improve processes and create optimal efficiency of a pharmacy location.
· Implements enterprise-wide standard processes, programs and procedures within a pharmacy location.
· Partner with suppliers to ensure medication delivery routes meet customer needs.
· Accountable for recruiting, hiring, and training and engagement of pharmacy staff in order deliver on pharmacy goals.
· Responsible for coaching and development of direct reports
· Operate with strong business acumen; hold responsibility for overall location operation metrics, employee engagement and compliance.
This position is located in Lodi, California
At least 5 years of operations management experience, including responsibility for managing workflow, resources, quality and compliance. Prior experience leading and directing teams.
The General Manager, Operations LTC will be a proven operations leader with an exceptional track record of achieving results. The candidate will possess the following professional qualifications :
· Demonstrated track record of operations management. Relevant sectors include healthcare, manufacturing and supply chain.
· Demonstrated ability to diagnose operational challenges and deliver impactful solutions in real time.
· Demonstrated ability to hold teams accountable in a fair, supportive and equitable manner.
· Demonstrated ability driving operational improvements and related metrics
· Track record of proactively tackling issues in a timely and decisive manner, while keeping broader organizational dynamics in mind.
· Demonstrated abilities to perform under pressure, adapt to changing dynamics, and find solutions that satisfy multiple ‘customers’ of the business.
· Track record of building high performing teams and developing key talent.
· Demonstrated track record of leading using CVS Health Leadership Competencies
Bachelor’s Degree preferred but will accept related experience