Job Title :
Adminstrative Pharmacy Clerk
Coram/CVS Health is looking for customer service oriented professionals to join our team as a Pharmacy Clerk! In this fast-paced and dynamic role, you will work alongside our Pharmacists by communicating with patients, Physicians and other healthcare professionals regarding the coordination of home infusion orders. You will be responsible for ordering and maintaining inventory, gathering and organizing patient information, and ensuring patient documentation is up to date in our electronic database. At Coram, we believe that Pharmacy Clerks are a key part of maintaining constant communication between our branch team members and clients, therefore creating a positive experience for our patients.
As a Pharmacy Clerk, you will…
• Maintain inventory of patient supplies, document supply needs, and place orders for drugs/medical products.
• Assist with maintenance of patient files; Sort and file Physician Orders and all clinical documentation.
• Answer and route telephone calls, arrange shipment dates, and assists with new referral coordination as needed.
• Assist with preparation of pharmaceuticals for future compounding and packaging and shipping pharmaceuticals to patients.
• Participate in on-call rotation per work-flow and business needs.
Typical work hours for this position are Monday – Friday, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM, with an opportunity for over-time based on business need. This is a full-time, permanent career that offers excellent Medical, Dental and Vision coverage, a competitive 401k, and additional benefits.
Partner with Coram/CVS Health and you'll have an exciting opportunity to utilize your healthcare training and customer services skills to provide specialty infusion services administered to patients in their homes. In this role, you will partner with a team who are passionate about making a difference in patient’s lives. You can have an impact by providing the best care, education, and support to our patients, improving their overall quality of life!
Coram/CVS Health is a Fortune 7 company and national leader in the home infusion and enteral nutrition fields. The word “Coram” derives from the Latin word “cor,” meaning “heart”... and our dedication to our customers is truly from the heart.
Do you want to learn more? Check out the videos below!
https://www.youtube.com/user/CoramHealthcare or https://www.youtube.com/user/CVSPharmacyVideos
• Minimum one year customer service experience
• Minimum one year experience working in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel, Outlook and Word.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Demonstrated ability to work with a sense of urgency and pay close attention to detail
• Demonstrated ability to work independently and as a team.
• Experience in home health and/or healthcare industry.
• Knowledge of medical terminology.
• Certified Pharmacy Technician.
High School diploma or GED