Job Title :
Warehouse and Delivery Associate
Coram/CVS Health is looking for a meticulous warehouse/logistics professional to join our team as a Delivery and Warehouse Technician! This rewarding opportunity allows you to work closely with our Pharmacy team where you will gain experience in the growing home health/home infusion field. At Coram, we believe that Warehouse Technicians are a key part of maintaining organization in our branches, therefore creating a positive experience for our patients. In this dynamic role, you will assist with the picking/packing, shipping/receiving, and inventory of medical products. You will also make occasional deliveries to patient's homes assisting with machine set-up and collecting signatures to document deliveries. The ideal individual for this role will be able to lift medical supplies weighing a minimum of 25-pounds at a time.
As a Warehouse Technician, you will…
• Delivery medications and supplies to patient's homes, collecting signatures as proof of delivery.
• Ensure proper rotation and maintenance of inventory.
• Act as a back up the purchasing coordinator and assist with the purchasing of medical supplies and equipment. Assist with inventory control measures including receiving, stocking and record keeping of product.
• Maintain a clean and safe warehouse environment.
• Act as a liaison between patients and the specialty pharmacy team.
• Pick and pull medical supplies and equipment for patient orders, in preparation for shipment and delivery of product to a patient’s home.
• Work closely with UPS, Federal Express and couriers to ensure timely pick-up and delivery of shipments.
Typical work hours for this position are 8 hours per day shifts, shifts range from 8:30am-5pm to 10am-6:30pm Monday through Friday. Weeknight and Weekend on-call rotations. MUST BE FLEXIBLE!
This is a full-time, permanent career that offers excellent Medical, Dental and Vision coverage, a competitive 401k, and additional benefits.
With Coram/CVS Health, you'll have an exciting opportunity to utilize your delivery, warehouse, and customer service experience with a team who are passionate about making a difference in patient’s lives. You can have an impact by providing the best care, education, and support to our patients, improving their overall quality of life!
Coram/CVS Health is a Fortune 7 company and national leader in the home infusion and enteral nutrition fields. The word “Coram” derives from the Latin word “cor,” meaning “heart”... and our dedication to our customers is truly from the heart.
Do you want to learn more? Check out the videos below!
https://www.youtube.com/user/CoramHealthcare or https://www.youtube.com/user/CVSPharmacyVideos
• Minimum one year warehouse experience.
• Minimum one year customer service experience.
• Valid and current driver’s license, automotive insurance, and a clean MVR.
• Minimum one year experience working in Microsoft Office, specifically Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Demonstrated ability to work with a sense of urgency and pay close attention to detail.
• Medical warehouse or healthcare experience.
• Demonstrated ability to work independently and as a team.
Verifiable High School diploma or GED is required.