Job Title :
CVS Health has an opportunity to welcome a new member to the Pharmacy Operations (Fulfillment) Team in Redlands, CA. The Operations Assistant will partner closely with the Operations Pharmacist and Pharmacy Technician to coordinate, assemble and package customer orders for shipment. The Operations Assistant will also assist with stocking supplies and other tasks associated with the department. With opportunity for growth, this is a great position to transition into if you enjoy being on your feet and working in a team-oriented environment,
This position requires attention to detail for verifying prescriptions to matching invoices and packaging of specialty medications.
• 1-2 years of experience in a warehouse / shipping department
• 6 months experience with inventory and distribution processes
• Ability to read, write and understand English
• Must have a good understanding of U.S. geography (location of states).
• Must possess ability to apply basic mathematical concepts such as addition, subtraction, multiplication and division to daily inventory and distribution processes.
• Requires the ability to interpret and apply policies, procedures, and instructions.
• Excellent organizational skills, ability to prioritize, and to manage time efficiently.
• Must be able to lift 50-70 pounds.
• Must be able to stand, walk and lift for up to ten hours daily.
• Ability to reach, twist, turn, bend, stoop and walk.
Previous experience in a warehouse or production environment. Any related position within the healthcare services industry.
Minimum high school education or equivalent