Responsible for performing the removal, installation and start up of HVAC equipment in single-family, multi-family, and commercial properties.
Essential Job Duties/ Responsibilities:
- Conduct daily site visits to properties as directed by manager.
- Install furnaces, duct work, high/low voltage circuits, finish grills, minor dry wall repair etc. on properties.
- Instruct installer of his/her daily tasks.
- Outline contract for installation of HVAC systems with customers.
- Communicate with customers the nature of the install, removal, or repair, and answer all questions they may have.
- Reconcile proper paperwork and collect payment from homeowner and return payment safely to management.
- Maintain company-issued car; secure and organize tools, maintain equipment inventory, change oil and wash car as necessary.
- Clean workspace in homes after removal or installation is complete.
- Aid in training new Retrofit Installers.
- Perform all other related duties as directed by supervisor.
Minimum Qualifications/ Requirements:
- 2-year minimum experience with HVAC retrofit install/ startup required.
- EPA certification required.
- Must possess a valid California driver’s license; clear DMV report required.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent preferred.
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English in both verbal and written formats, bi-lingual English/Spanish preferred.
- Must possess basic math skills, capable of handling money payments.
- Must be capable of managing e-mail, phone calls, etc. from cell phone.
- Must possess excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Must be reliable and trustworthy.
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills and be able to interface with other Blue Mountain Inc. employees and customers in a professional and courteous manner.
- Must possess mental and physical capacities necessary to perform the job duties.