Responsible for creating and revising fabrication and installation documents & drawings for warehouse and field staff use.
Essential Job Duties/ Responsibilities:
Minimum Qualifications/ Requirements:
- Support warehouse and field staff with accurate documentation creation and revisions.
- Coordinate requested changes with field personnel.
- Maintain quality control at all times.
- Additional duties or projects as assigned by Director of Engineering
- Requires a high school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Must possess AutoCAD certification.
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English in both verbal and written formats.
- Must possess strong analytic skills and attention to detail.
- Must be capable of working efficiently both independently and in a team environment.
- Must possess exceptional interpersonal and communication skills in order to interface with other company employees in a courteous and professional manner.
- Must possess a willingness to learn about the construction and design processes.
- Knowledge of construction processes and assemblies for low-rise residential buildings preferred.
- Ability to read and interpret architectural blueprints preferred.
- Must be PC computer literate. Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel) experience required.
- Must possess mental and physical capacities necessary to perform the job duties.
- Paid time off Match Program
- Holiday Savings Fund
- 401 (k) Company Match Program
- Life Insurance
- Voluntary Insurance