Cook Security Group, listed as a 100 Best Companies to Work for, is looking for a Full-Time Service & Installation Apprentice with excellent customer service, communication, and time management skills, a professional attitude and appearance, and the ability to integrate into our "We Make It Happen!" culture.
Job Description: Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, installing wires and equipment, conducting site surveys, assist in performing installation startup, system commissioning, and customer training by performing the following duties.
- Assists with installs/services electronic and physical security products.
- Assists with installs and wires electronic equipment used in systems.
- Accounts for all installation tools/equipment and all job parts/inventory.
- Tests all installed/serviced equipment to ensure proper performance and compliance with customers requirements.
- Communicates important project status information to management as necessary (installation or service).
- Communicates with customers on job status or completion (installation or service).
- Conducts site surveys upon request of management.
- Completes and turns in all required paperwork in a timely manner according to established procedures and deadlines, i.e. timesheets, expense reports, change orders, equipment transfers, etc.
- Expected to travel for up to a week at a time when necessary.
- Maintains control, and safeguards, all company or customer property or information of which employee has been entrusted.
- Maintains clean driving record and operates company vehicles using safe driving practices.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Experience installing physical & electronic security products is a plus; including vaults, safes, n/d, s/d boxes, drive ups, pneumatic tube systems, ATM rigging, and alarm systems, CCTV systems.
- A valid driver's license is required.
- Must be dependable able to manage a variety of details.
- Able to lift up to 50lbs.
- Expected to travel up to a week if necessary
- Must have basic computer knowledge as well proficient in Microsoft Office programs
Seth Hildebrand, Team D