100% paid medical and dental insurance; 401k with company match, a sales incentive and bonus program, paid time off, Employee Assistance Program, Flexible spending account benefits after 60 days of employment. 401k program
Cook Security Group, listed as a 100 Best Companies to Work for, is looking for a Full-Time 2nd line ATM and Teller Cash Recyclers Service Technician with excellent customer service, communication, and time management skills, a professional attitude and appearance, and the ability to integrate into our "We Make It Happen!" culture.
Location: Santa Maria, CA
Summary: Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, providing second line maintenance for ATM and TCR banking products with an emphasis on Hardware and Software problem diagnosis. Installing, repairing, and servicing mechanical or electrical locking devices using hand tools, power tools, and other special equipment. In addition, the successful candidate will be trained on the service and maintenance of security equipment, including alarm panels, access control, cameras, CCTV, drive up systems, and DVRs. Familiarity with the security industry a plus.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs basic installation on ATM and TCR products (multiple manufacturers).
- Performs some minor maintenance on ATMs and TCR (e.g. replacing light bulbs, card reader belts, air filters, etc.).
- Prioritizes and plans service calls.
- Contacts customer with the estimated time of arrival.
- Escalates problems when appropriate.
- Reassigns calls when appropriate.
- Accurately reports service data.
- Interacts in a professional manner with customers and co-workers to foster positive relationships.
- Supports service technicians in performing preventative maintenance inspections on conventional products.
- Maintains effective communication with Business Management Team and Service Technician Team members.
- Provides maintenance on ATM and TCR banking products (e.g. problem diagnosis, component level repair, application reload, preventative maintenance, documentation and planning/maintaining spare parts levels.
- Disassembles, repairs and/or replaces locks, such as padlocks, safe locks, vault locks, door locks, and teller locks.
- Repairs or replaces worn tumblers, springs and other parts, and inserts new or repaired tumblers into lock to change combination.
- Changes both electronic and mechanical lock combinations.
- Cuts new or duplicate keys using key cutting machine.
- Uses lock pick to open door locks without keys.
- Performs safe deposit box, safe, and vault drilling.
- Repairs and/or replaces SBD locks.
- Develops a working knowledge of all operating standards, practices, and procedures.
- Completes equipment cleanings as specified in service agreement.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- 2-5 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- NCR Certification is a plus.
- Customer service experience is a plus.
- Willing to train on security equipment.
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record.
- Ability to lift to 50lbs
Seth Hildebrand, Team D