100% paid medical and dental insurance; 401k with company match, a sales incentive and bonus program, paid vacation, Employee Assistance Program, Flexible spending account benefits after 60 days of employment.
Cook Security Group, listed as a 100 Best Companies to Work for, is looking for a Full-Time Installation Technician with excellent customer service, communication, and time management skills, a professional attitude and appearance, and the ability to integrate into our "We Make It Happen!" culture.
Location: Bay Area, CA.
Summary: Responsibilities include, but are not limited to; installing wiring and equipment, performing installation startup, system commissioning, and customer training. Conducting site surveys and responding to service calls.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Installs/services electronic and physical security products such as CCTV, alarm, and access control systems.
- Installs and pulls wire as per specifications.
- Installs and wires electronic equipment used in systems.
- Tests all installed/serviced equipment to ensure proper performance and compliance with customers requirements.
- Conducts site surveys upon request of management.
- Expected to travel for up to a week at a time when necessary.
- Maintains and controls assigned truck stock inventory in an organized manner.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Three to five years field tech experience installing electronic and physical security products.
- Experience with DMP, Bosch, and Honeywell alarm systems as well as Lenel card access, AMAG, Aiphone, 3VR DVR, March DVR, Verint DVR, and various IP cameras, is preferred.
- A valid driver's license is required.
- Customer service experience is a plus.
Ability to travel for up to a week
Seth Hildebrand, Team D