- Manages the executive candidate process by partnering with the executive recruitment process. Coordinates interviews, including travel and interview schedules, prepares itineraries, and communicates travel/interview arrangements to all required participants (recruiter, hiring manager, interviewer, candidates). Partner with Talent Acquisition Manger on pre and post audit activities.
- Captures and monitors recruitment cost management. Processes candidate and recruiter expenditures related to travel, conferences, interviewing, vendors, and relocation
- Initiates pre-hire background and sanction checks and reviews results. Notifies recruiter of any concerns. Ensures paperwork is properly completed and appropriately filed.
- Prepares and maintains documents related to employment and on-boarding. Ensures appropriate documents are accurately completed and meet policy and/or regulatory requirements as required (i.e. Forms I-9). Uploads certifications, licensures and other required on-boarding documents into HRIS system (PeopleSoft).
- Maintains files and ensures files are kept neat, organized, up-to-date and compliant. Including Form I-9 re-verification.
- Assists recruiters in researching sourcing avenues (i.e. web sites, associations, journals) for various positions.
- Support EverCheck and E-Verify as it relates to Pre-hire activity.
- Coordinates and monitors the pre-employment process to include: background checks, employee health assessments, drug testing, and references.
- Associates degree or higher in Business, Human Resources or related area. Experience may substitute for education.
- Five years administrative support experience preferably within in Human Resources.
- Must have experience in onboarding a high volume of new employees on a weekly basis
- Experience with an Applicant Tracking Systems and/or HRIS. Knowledge of Taleo and/or PeopleSoft preferred.