The Behavioral Therapist I is responsible for the direct implementation of treatment programs to patients with Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD).
Behavioral Therapists work with patients in a variety of settings which include the patient’s home, the patient’s school, and the Clinic.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- Experience/interest in working with children
- Must be 18 years of age
- High School Diploma required
- Availability to work a minimum of 10 - 15 hours per week
- Must be willing to commit to one year of employment
- Must have the ability to provide own transportation with proof of auto insurance
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Must complete criminal background check prior to employment
- Must provide proof of negative tuberculosis test prior to employment
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Paid Training with ability to obtain professional certifications
- Hourly rate commensurate with education and experience
- Premium rates offered for applicable therapy sessions or programs
- Travel time pay and mileage reimbursement
MANY LOCATION OPENINGS ACROSS NORTHERN/CENTRAL/BAY AREA CA.
Natasha Glynn, CTR
Work For Warriors
Phone: (916) 854-1363