- Interacts effectively with the public and Team Members. Perform excellent customer service at all time.
- Mixes and serves alcoholic beverages and/or non-alcoholic beverages according to established recipes and procedures.
- Mixes and serves beverages in a service station capacity to Beverage/Food Servers in a prompt and efficient manner.
- Participates in receiving and issuing liquor and supplies in conjunction with a Beverage Manager or Supervisor. Helps to maintain accurate tracking and inventories of spirits and wines.
- Maintains a neat and clean bar station on a continual basis.
- Monitors guest needs on a continual basis, ensuring all requests are promptly fulfilled.
- Maintains knowledge of ABC Codes, the Dram Shop Act and bartender’s responsibilities and rights under it. Completes Alcohol Awareness Training and passes the test associated with the course and renews Alcohol Awareness Certification every two years.
- Maintains compliance with all regulations of health and sanitation standards as well as all applicable federal, state, local laws/ordinances; to include maintaining applicable food safety certification.
- Maintains knowledge of all Gaming and beverage regulations applicable to the position.
- Participates as a team member with all Beverage Servers, Barbacks, Beverage Stewards, Supervisors, and any pertinent Company Team Members to ensure efficient operational standard.
- Maintains a consistent, regular attendance record.
- Performs any reasonable request made by management.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
High School diploma or GED preferred. Previous bartending experience preferred.
Strong interpersonal and communication skills required.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instruction, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or Team Members of organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to perform these operations using units of money, weight measurement, volume and quantity.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.