As an Administrative Assistant you will work closely with our Executive Assistant in direct support of our Senior Executives with particular focus on Operations and Business Development.
Looking for someone who is:
- A team-player with a “no task is too small” attitude. Can prioritize varied workload and comfortable with shifting between priorities. Service oriented.
- Self-motivated and pro-active. Takes initiative, follows-up, anticipates needs/problems, doesn’t allow things to fall through the cracks.
- Professional, mature and reliable.
- A fast learner who is eager, engaged and resourceful.
- A good communicator who has the skills/experience to build an effective working rapport.
- Executive Support – Assist with travel arrangements, manage calendars, set-up conference calls, coordinate meetings/logistics both internally and externally, phone support and welcoming guests.
- Data Entry – Ensure data is appropriately logged in appropriate systems. Assess methods for collecting data; improve the value and structure of metrics and reporting.
- Document Assembly – Proofread and review documents; create and distribute company documents.
- Coordinating Events/Conferences– Research venues, communicate with staff and vendors, organize information, and prepare executive briefing
- Operations – Mailing packages, preparing binders, marketing materials, Power Point slides, etc.
- Mastery of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Remarkable attention to detail; good memory and very organized.
- Knowledge of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software (e.g., Microsoft Dynamics, Salesforce, etc.)
- Proficiency with Adobe InDesign and Illustrator
- Experience in fast-paced work environment supporting executives
- Ability to problem-solve and work independently
Salary - $45,000