Based in San Jose, California you will plan and implement marketing activities for our Industrial Products Division, specifically in semiconductor manufacturing and related markets. If your marketing experience includes research, market analysis, reporting, and event coordination in the technical industry we would like to hear from you!
In this support position, you will assist with technical presentations and digital marketing while interfacing with the Engineering and Sales teams as well as external customers.
Use your marketing analysis skills to research industries and identify business opportunities. Success will be measured in increased promotional opportunities, targeted customers, campaign feedback and conversion rates.
- Research news, customer financial results, etc. aggregate and report results
- Perform Market Analysis using databases to identify opportunities
- Evaluate and target specific customers, identify stakeholders within target companies
- Support Business Development and approach targeted stakeholders with strategic marketing information to obtain their requirements and promote Canon products. Pass qualified leads to Sales for follow-up.
- Coordinate IPD Digital Marketing & Social Media activities
- Support preparation and management of technical presentations, white papers, etc.
- Deliver technical presentations to support Sales activities.
- Coordinate IPD events (exhibitions, workshop, reception, etc.)
- Setup and maintain Marketing information database.
- Share/obtain technical information from Canon Inc. headquarters in Japan
Computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Photoshop, ETC.), BA Degree in field or related, Technical Marketing Exp., Japanese bilingual is a plus