McKesson is in the business of better health and we touch the lives of patients in virtually every aspect of healthcare. We partner with payors, hospitals, physician offices, pharmacies, pharmaceutical companies and others across the spectrum of care to build healthier organizations that deliver better care to patients in every setting. We believe in the importance of strong, vital organizations because we know that patients can only be healthy when our system is healthy.
Every single McKesson employee contributes to our mission—by joining McKesson you act as a catalyst in a chain of events that helps millions of people all over the globe. Talented, compassionate people are the future of our company—and of healthcare. At McKesson, you’ll collaborate on the products and solutions that help us carry out our mission to improve lives and advance healthcare. Working here is your opportunity to shape an industry that’s vital to us all.
We understand the importance of a system that works together. Your expertise, drive and passion can help us improve everything we touch, from providers to payors to pharmacies. Join our team of leaders to begin a rewarding career.
Wherever you contribute here at McKesson, you will have the ability to make a real impact in the lives of others.
Working from our corporate office in San Francisco, the Human Resources Coordinator for Corporate is responsible for providing day-to-day project management and administrative support for the Corporate Human Resources Department, including the following:
- Gathering and recording data and metrics to support team initiatives including basic workforce analytics and reporting from the system; research and compile special reports
- Supports annual TRP processes as needed by running reports, summarizing data and building org charts and other supporting materials for multiple functions
- Supports annual ePerformance/eCompensation cycle by running reports and following up with people managers to coach them to the next stage of the process across multiple functions
- Generate EOS decks for multiple functions as needed
- Complete expense reports for senior level members of the Corporate HR team
- Scheduling and coordinating project activities and meetings
- Supporting other ad-hoc activities and projects
- Generating general content for presentations and reports including making graphs, using spreadsheets and graphic software
- Providing coordination and logistics for team and business meetings
- Manage calendars for senior members of the HR team and Corp HR events calendar
- Acts as an information source on organization policies and procedures; knowledgeable of HR systems and processes; can route routine employee questions to the appropriate SS/COE; create a case on behalf of HRBP or top corporate executives as needed
- Supporting other administrative requests as directed by Corporate HR leader as needed
- 5 years of administrative support or Human Resources project management
- 5 years of administrative support and Human Resources project management
- High level of technical proficiency/computer literacy with excellent command of Microsoft Office Suite software, including: Excel (spreadsheets), Word (word processing), Outlook (scheduling), and PowerPoint (presentations)
- Participation in training sessions, presentations, meetings, occasional evening work events
- Proven ability to manage complex projects efficiently and effectively
- Ability to independently draft memos, letters, and general correspondence for senior-level management
- Critical thinking and analytical skills
Additional Knowledge & Skills
- Expertise in the use of PeopleSoft or Workday a plus
- Demonstrated self-awareness and emotional maturity
- Self-starter with superb follow up and attention to detail
- Ability to investigate and solve a variety of issues by employing considerable judgment, initiative, and consistent follow up for complete and quick resolution
- Ability to prioritize
- Cross-team collaboration and ability to operate effectively on a virtual team
- Attention to detail and flawless execution
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (written and oral) skills
- Proven ability to build successful and effective relationships with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Sound judgment, high integrity, and ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- Assertive, self-starter, and independent quick thinker
- Ability to collaborate, follow through, and complete tasks efficiently and effectively
- Ability to work effectively with executive assistant staff enterprise-wide
- Travel (1-15%) on as-needed basis
- Ability to work under general direction on multiples tasks with demanding and competing timelines
- Uses discretion and maintains high level of confidentiality
- Professional conduct and demeanor
HS Diploma, Vocational Training or Equivalent. A BA or AA degree is preferred.
Benefits & Company Statement
McKesson believes superior performance – individual and team – that helps us drive innovations and solutions to promote better health should be recognized and rewarded. We provide a competitive compensation program to attract, retain and motivate a high-performance workforce, and it’s flexible enough to meet the different needs of our diverse employee population.
We are in the business of better health and we touch the lives of patients in virtually every aspect of healthcare. We partner with payers, hospitals, physician offices, pharmacies, pharmaceutical companies and others across the spectrum of care to build healthier organizations that deliver better care to patients in every setting.
But we can’t do it without you. Every single McKesson employee contributes to our mission—whatever your title, whatever your role, you act as a catalyst in a chain of events that helps millions of people all over the globe. Talented, compassionate people are the future of our company—and of healthcare. At McKesson, you’ll collaborate on the products and solutions that help us carry out our mission to improve lives and advance healthcare. Working here is your opportunity to shape an industry that’s vital to us all.
McKesson is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer – minorities/females/veterans/persons with disabilities.
Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history.