As a growing Department of Defense Contractor, AUSGAR Technologies is expanding its workforce and has a NEW OPENING for a Cybersecurity Engineer IV.
The Cybersecurity Engineer will provide security engineering services for a Navy program which includes conducting security engineering lockdowns in accordance with DISA Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs) and Industry Best business practices.
- Ensure security compliance with security requirements.
- Develop Assessment and Authorization (A&A) package using Risk Management Framework (RMF) for Navy systems that operate at the Secret level.
- Create an RMF package in Navy e-Mass system.
- Develop required documentation including Contingency Plan, System Security Plan, data flow diagrams and other required RMF policy documentation as required.
- Conduct both technical and non-technical security control assessments (SCA) using DISA tools to ensure all the system meets the NIST 800-53 Security Controls, DoD, DoN, and DISA governing guidance.
- Work with leadership and the approving governing organizations for the Navy coordinate and facilitate the approvals for Authority to Operate (ATO).
Total Years of Related Experience for Position: 8+ years of related Cyber Security experience
- Bachelor’s Degree (or four years of related work experience).
- 8+ years of related Cyber Security experience.
- Current CISSP certification or other DoD 8570.1 IAT/IAM Level III certification.
- Good working knowledge of Linux, Windows OS, network devices and supporting infrastructure.
- Solid analytical skills to troubleshoot high-level, complex, technical problems.
- Experience conducting security control assessments using NIST 800-53 controls required.
- Experience running DISA STIGs, SCAP, HBSS, and ACAS (Nessus) preferred.
- Knowledge of Navy environments preferred.
- Experience developing DIACAP and/or RMF C&A packages using DOD, DON, DISA, and NIST Information Assurance policies required.
- Ability to work with a team.
- Excellent verbal and writing skills.
- Some travel required (approximately 10%).
- Secret Clearance required.
An essential qualification for this position is successfully obtaining a Secret security clearance issued by the Federal Government, which may require successful completion of a background check.