- Troubleshoot, diagnose and repair Crown and all other makes of lift trucks.
- Perform all assigned planned maintenance on customer lift trucks.
- Maintain a service van and its inventory.
- Process paperwork after completion of each job.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Good mechanical and electrical aptitudes, knowledge of electrical/electronic systems and hydraulics and internal combustion engines, and the ability to read and understand electrical and hydraulic schematics.
- Good written/verbal communication and customer care skills.
- Valid driver's license, good driving record, and ability to safely operate lift trucks.
- Technical degree, previous lift truck repair, welding experience, and knowledge of various types of testing equipment preferred.
Compensation and Benefits:
Crown offers an excellent wage and benefits package for full-time employees including Health/Dental/Vision/Prescription Drug Plan, Flexible Benefits Plan, 401K Retirement Savings Plan, Life and Disability Benefits, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation, Tuition Reimbursement, and much more.
Crown also offers Service Technicians:
- Award-Winning Service Training
- Company Vehicle for Field Service Technicians
- Tool Insurance
- No Flat Rate
- 40 Hours Per Week plus Overtime
- Specialty Tools
- Primarily 1st Shift
- Solid Support Network
- Career Advancement Opportunities