If you're a Veteran, Member of the Guard or Reserves, or a Military Spouse, we can assist you! We gladly help those from all military branches.
The Lot Attendant will create a welcoming atmosphere for our customers and clients. This Lot Attendant will greet the public in a manner consistent with the LAZ Way, serving as a representative displaying honesty, integrity, accountability, and teamwork, demonstrating excellent communication skills.
- Greet by/use name, be responsive and timely with correspondence and problem resolution, and display a caring attitude, develop a rapport with the customer base.
- Complete all required paperwork and reports accurately and efficiently to account for any and all collected parking revenues.
- Assist customers in lobbies, lanes, and in the parking office; help direct traffic.
- Promote good customer relations by consistently providing premier customer satisfaction with a friendly demeanor, can-do attitude, and willingness to help at all times.
- Accept monthly and debit payments and process credit cards.
- Keep parking location clean – sweeping, wiping down surfaces and equipment, empting trash, picking up trash, changing light bulbs, etc.
- Maintain and repair any malfunctioning parking equipment to ensure appropriate access to customers.
- Be in correct LAZ Parking uniform, on time, and ready to work when scheduled.
- Work with and without supervision and follow directions of supervisors when requests are made.
- Inform all people loitering to move off property or call non-emergency number for police support.
- Make sure the location is safe and take care of any potential hazardous conditions.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Customer Service Skills
- Display a positive attitude
- Willingness to do whatever is needed to make the surface lot successful
- Ability to be approachable.
- Strong customer service skills and abilities.
- Ability to mitigate and lead others to overcome challenges (Never Ever Give Up Attitude).
- Ability to work independently and multi-task.
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively with all levels of the organization and outside customers and clientele.
- Ability to interpret policies, procedures, and standard business practices.
- Demonstrate a sense of urgency and timeliness.
- Reliable transportation to and from job site(s).
- Name tag must be present at all times.
- No cell phone use on site, including text messaging.
- No smoking on site.
- No head phones or ear pieces allowed while on shift.
- No sitting in car on site.
- Standing and walking for long periods of time (95 to 100% of the time).
- Lifting and moving parking equipment.
- Sweeping and changing signage when needed.