Basic Job Functions:
• Install, repair, rebuild and service mechanical or electrical locking devices.
• Enthusiastically represents SeaWorld by displaying a positive attitude, high level of energy and commitment to quality throughout all aspects of the job.
• Ensure excellent customer service by responding to customer requirements, expectations and needs.
• Disassembles locks such as padlocks, safe locks and door locks.
• Repairs and/or replaces worn tumblers, springs and other parts.
• Cuts new or duplicate keys.
• Moves lock pick in cylinder to open door locks without keys.
• Open safes locks by drilling.
• Keeps records of company locks and keys.
• Assists with Security duties as needed.
• Occasionally assists other locations and areas throughout the park as needed.
• Other duties as assigned.
Required Skills, Knowledge, Education, and Training:
• Must have a minimum of 1 year of locksmith experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Must have a current State of California Locksmith License (must be able to obtain a Locksmith Employee License by the 1st day of employment).
• Must be at least 18 years of age.
• Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
• Must have and maintain a valid California driver's license; out of state residents, active military, their dependents and students, must have a valid driver’s license from their state of residency and provide a copy of the DMV report.
• Must be able to complete the Company Vehicle Driver Training class and obtain a SWC driver’s license.
• Must be able to positively interact with guests and co-workers of all ages, ethnic and cultural backgrounds and languages and individuals with special needs.
• Must be able to stand and/or walk for prolonged periods of time.
• Must have strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Must be able to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced work environment.
• Ability to open safes locks by drilling.
• Resume required.
• Must have 5 days of unrestricted availability to include weekends, holidays, early mornings and late evenings.
• Full Time: 40 hours per week.
Seth Hildebrand, Team D