Synectic Solutions, Inc. (SSI) is looking to hire a Project Manager I working in our Oxnard, CA office. This position will interface with program management, the technical team as well as the government customer.
Duties of this position include:
* Assist with the planning, design and development of technical projects, to include reviewing and developing project plans as well as being responsible for managing and monitoring complex projects to include development, implementation and maintenance of technical projects.
* Lead projects from inception until close out; monitor project cost, schedule, performance and provide status and metrics.
* Gather and verify requirements against existing and/or new systems
* Supervise and mentor technical team
* Review and approve all deliverables
* Bachelor’s degree, with 5-8 years of experience in a related field (10+ years of experience in lieu of education will be considered). Prior DoD (Active or Reserve Duty, Enlisted or Officer, and Branch) experience or DoD Civil Service Experience is welcomed and will be considered.
* Extensive knowledge of DoD/navy planning and requirements and DoD/navy facilities and fuel systems.
* Excellent operational research and statistical analysis skills.
* Intermediate to Advanced MS Excel, Word, Power Point, Project abilities.
* Excellent organization and presentation skills; adapts quickly to changing project requirements.
* Good communication skills and ability to work in a dynamic team environment;
* Energetic, positive thinking and flexible with excellent attention to detail and a desire to excel.
* Position requires an Active SECRET Clearance.