Job Description and Responsibilities:
Reconcile and audit orders to customer contracts / purchase orders.
• Ensure orders and change orders are booked in accordance with Coherent’s
global bookings, SOX and revenue policies.
• Review sales order packets for completeness and accuracy
• Enter and Book orders in the global Oracle ERP System including service
• Work closely with Finance, Planning, Manufacturing Operations and Shipping to
ensure terms and conditions are properly met.
• Interface with customers, Sales, Service, Business Units and Finance to
address and resolve issues related to bookings and customer satisfaction.
• Ensure on time bookings
• Provide timely order status and tracking information to internal and external
• Manage and resolve backlog issues including order hold release, product
configuration issues, item number discrepancies and purchase order requirements
• Provide month end and quarter end support as needed to achieve corporate goals.
• Participate in projects and goals to support Department and Corporate goals.
• Process post sale service orders and RMA’s for replacements and depot repair orders in via the Oracle and Sales Force CRM systems.
• Process and coordinate internal product purchases and transaction management
for fulfillment of in-direct sales/Services
• Communicate and coordinate shipments and deliveries with our international and domestic freight forwarders.
Education and Work Experience:
of responsibility in order management. Experience with international companies
• AA Degree required, BA/BS preferred
Oracle 12i Order Management, Customer Master, CRM, Service Contracts, IB and CRM
• International Order Processing knowledge and related skills – carrier and
• Good written and oral communication skills - Must effectively communicate
with all levels of internal and external personnel
• Customer focused
• Exceptional Team Player
• Detail Oriented and Organized
• Exudes a professional presence and position
• Experience with MS Office (Word, Excel)