Provide leadership for all aspects of the Program Management responsibilities, project delivery, customer satisfaction, and financial target attainments.
This position provides project leadership for all aspects of the systems integration and owns the overall planning, initiation, execution, monitoring and controlling, and closing aspects of projects, and is accountable for project success.
The Project Manager will manage all aspects of the projects from analysis and pre-planning through implementation and close.
The Project Manager will appropriately plan and schedule work and manage the project to ensure completion of project scope on-time, within budget, and with quality. The Project Manager will engage in the appropriate customer interactions and engage other stakeholders as needed for customer interactions.
The Project Manager will be required to handle multiple projects at any given time, all with varying schedules, scopes of work, staffing levels and requirements.
- Effectively plan, execute, monitor and control, and close projects using principles, methods, and standard techniques that are appropriate to the specific project.
- Develop appropriate planning documents including project plans, scope documents, SOW’s, charters, schedules, etc. Develops requirements to determine scope, effort, schedule, time frame, funding requirements, staffing requirements, allotment of available resources to various phases of the projects, and metrics.
- Develop appropriate sub-plans such as a communications plan, quality assurance plan, resource plan, procurement plan, deployment plan, etc.
- Manage a project including issue/risk identification and resolution, change management, reporting and internal/external communication, financial management, metrics, etc.
- Identify, document, and prioritize project change requests and facilitate approval process. Re-plan as necessary based on changes.
- Set and manage expectations with resource manager(s) regarding allocation to the project and performance expectations.
- Ensure effective Quality Assurance/Quality Control mechanisms are in place and adhered to.
- Execute project closeout activities including turnover to appropriate operations teams.
- Collaborate with other groups and departments directly to ensure a successful project.
- Follow-up and report on key metrics including customer satisfaction.
- Leads the definition, execution, and delivery of project deliverables.
- Generate new techniques, ideas and solutions that can improve delivery quality, increase efficiency, and reduce costs. Identifies lessons learned and shares with organization.
- Coach and mentor new team members as they come aboard.
- Support other groups as needs arise.
- Performs other duties as assigned.