Position: Electrical Worker
Member: Hangtown Electric
1. Responsible for assembly, installation, maintenance and testing of electrical equipment and wiring systems in commercial, and industrial.
2. Prepares work area for installation of equipment.
3. Installs or help install electrical equipment.
4. Connects wiring and equipment as per code and job specification.
5. Sets up and operates tools such as power threaders, cable pullers and lifts.
6. Be able to read blueprints and electrical drawings and install as specified.
7. Verify dimensions, alignments and clearances per drawings or plans.
8. Exercise Job Safety.
9. Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
10.Motivated and take pride in the work you do.
Job requires working in all elements, depending on job location, time of year, heat, cold, rain. Wear personal protective equipment (hard hat, safety glasses at all times). Able to work 8 -10 hours per day, 40 hours per week, and overtime as required and night shifts. Includes crawling, standing, bending, crouching, kneeling, able to routinely lift heavy objects in excess of 50 pounds. Pushing and pulling of objects is required. Repetitive use of arms, hands and fingers. Physical work is a primary part of the job. Travel/Out of town work will be required depending on job location.
Every candidate for Hangtown Electric, Inc. must complete a Basic Drug Screening and Background Check.