What you will be doing:
- Assisting customers’ with using pay stations or automated ticketing equipment, including obtaining receipts, and credit card payment.
- Assisting customers with locating vehicles.
- Directing customers to parking areas or parking spaces, using hand signals or flashlights as necessary.
- Resolving customer requests, questions, and complaints.
- Patrolling parking areas in order to prevent vehicle damage and vehicle or property thefts.
- Actively look for ways to assist customers.
What we are looking for:
- Must be able to stand and walk up to 8 hours per shift.
- Must be able to speak clearly, distinctly, and effectively using tact and diplomacy.
- Experience dealing with irate customers and resolving customer issues and/or complaints.
- An outgoing and enthusiastic personality.
- Willingness to do whatever it takes to earn a “Thank You.”
What you will receive in return:
- Being a CSR/Lot Attendant offers flexible scheduling.
- The Company provides benefits, such as paid vacation, sick, holidays as well as various insurance plans customized to meet your personal needs, including a 401k plan.
- The Company offers career development and upward mobility, you’ll be able to cultivate relationships, gain new experience and expertise to help you as you build your career.
"Ace Parking is an Affirmative Action Federal Contractor and Equal Opportunity Employer that encourages applicants who are Protected Veterans of The U.S. Armed Forces, Individuals with Disabilities, Women, and Minorities to apply. (EEO/M/F/V/D)"