As a Program Manager you will provide technical and fiscal management for over $50M+ in engineering service contracts to include management of multiple subcontractors. Excellent communication, organizational skills and combat systems technical background required, and experience with 5-10 direct reports is desired. You will be responsible for coordinating numerous projects and efforts among multiple programs and entities.
- Must be a U.S. citizen.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a U.S. Security Clearance level Secret.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university in an applicable Engineering, Mathematics, or Business discipline.
- Minimum of five (5) years program management experience in Navy combat, weapon, and/or ancillary systems.
- Experience: Demonstrated experience managing one or more Contracts, each of which is valued at greater than ten (10) million dollars and involves management of at least two subcontractors.
- Ten (10) years program management experience with Navy combat, weapon, and/or ancillary systems.
- Master of Science Degree in Engineering from an accredited university.