The desired applicant will be a strong frontend developer/self-starter interested in working in a busy and dynamic environment where quality, attention to detail, and customer service are essential values. Experience writing modular, reusable code highly desired. A demonstrated experience extending content management systems and developing public facing websites is preferred.
Essential Job Functions:
• Define objectives by analyzing user requirements and envisioning application features and functionality.
• Prepare technical designs, write code, perform debugging and unit testing.
• Troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments.
• Supports users by developing documentation and assistance tools.
• Develop and maintain a working knowledge of existing application architectures.
• Stay industry current and consistently abreast on new technologies and changes/deprecations to existing tool sets by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, and participating in professional organizations.
• Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests
• Bachelor’s degree in computer-science, information systems, related technical field preferred.
• Minimum 7+ years’ experience working directly with UI/UX designers to design, prototype, test, and implement next gen UI.
• Ability to complete all phases of software development life cycle including analysis, functionality, testing and support.
• Experience working with and or developing animation libraries to support complex design decisions.
• Experience developing Content Management System (CMS) based applications.
• Experience with the Microsoft .NET development stack, including C#, ASP.NET MVC, Razor, and Web API driven projects. Must possess the ability to consume web services using .NET technologies.
• Experience working with Facebook, Instagram, YoutTube, Twitter, etc. API’s
• Experience working in a team oriented, collaborative environment
• Experience with Git required.
• Experience using the Atlassian suite of products (Jira, Bamboo, Stash, and Confluence) a plus.
• Outstanding grasp of information technology concepts and processes.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills with ability to communicate effectively with non-technical internal clients
• Must be focused, self-motivated, results-oriented, and able to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced, continually changing environment
• Ability to successfully manage multiple schedules and projects simultaneously.
• Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
• Ability to take initiative and be proactive