This position supports the HR Director in recruiting, screening, scheduling of staff and other duties. Some duties the HR assistant will be responsible for are:
- Maintaining HR files and credentialing documentation for audits, surveys and educational training programs
- Data entry into our electronic record system.
- Assist with on-call rotation for scheduling of clinical staff.
- Provide front office clerical/receptionist phone support as needed
- Placing ads utilizing a variety of media including but not limited to: on line web sites i.e. Indeed, newspapers, filing with EDD, posting of flyers at local Jr. Colleges or University depending on location of office and position.
- Update of agency web site for all new jobs weekly.
- Table at recruiting events, such as Chico or Sac State where the school has nursing, home health aide, physical, occupation or speech therapy programs.
- I-9 processing
- Background check
- Verify reference checks and gather information verifying applicant’s past employment.
- Setting up appointments for face-to-face or phone interviews of applicants.
- Perform pay scale and benefit surveys in labor markets agency is working in order to determine if agency pay rates and benefit packages are competitive.
- Fluency in using standard office equipment (computers, copiers, phones) and standard office software packages such as, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook) and related computer software packages
- Critical thinking skills and attention to detail are required.
- Must be self-directed, dealing with sensitive and confidential documents and able to work as part of a diverse interdisciplinary team.
- You will need to be effective at verbal and written communication; organized, self-directed, and a team player. Able to work in fast-paced office, with numerous interruptions and changing priorities.
- 1-3 years of HR work experience
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience
- Ability to work under deadlines
- Ability to learn quickly
- Reliable and honest
This is a full-time Monday-Friday 8-5 benefited position located in our Chico office.
Job Type: Full-time
- customer service: 1 year (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Monday (Preferred)
- Tuesday (Preferred)
- Wednesday (Preferred)
- Thursday (Preferred)
- Friday (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off